Friday 10 August 2012

About Us :)

Hi ! and Assalamualaikum.. (: welcome to our very own first blog... its kind of messy and undecorated, because we do not know how to do it. But hold your horses, we will slowly make up our blog, slowly.....


Now, back to the business, how can we come out with Srikandi Nazaqin name for our blog???
Actually NaZaQin is a combination name of our three group members that are Dina, Zaty and Syiqin so that how the NaZaQin name being created....

Next, lets get closer to our group member.




Name : Nurul Madina Bte Anuar
Date Of Birth : 5 May 1993
Place Of Birth : Gua Musang, Kelantan 
Course : BCE Process
Interest : Having a very high interest for working in oil & gas (O&G) sector and an insect lover especially butterfly.

"For me, people always respect and admire a woman that involve in O&G sector. They said it is cool to have a woman in such a man’s job. An iron woman it is. So, I’m hoping that I will be a woman that I mention before and being proud by my surrounding people and especially my family"




Name: Nurul Izzati Bt Hairudin

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1993
Place of Birth: Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor
Course : BCE Process
Interest: Interested with research about palm oil and I want to explore more about it. The other one is, I do love cats ! (:

"Winner never quit,quitters never win". I always told to that quote, in every single thing that I do. I will work hard to 
achieve something that I have aimed. My past taught me that I have to wake up from keep falling. Striving towards excellence will always be my objective now and forever.




Name: Nur Asyiqin bt Ahmad

Date Of Birth: 13 June 1993
Place Of Birth: Alor Setar,Kedah
Course: BCE Process
Interest: Interested in areas involving chemical and palm oil process. Have the ambition to work with Schlumberger.

I love this quote and I always use it as my motivation.

"Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it."
Ella Wheeler Wilcox



No comments:

Post a Comment